Sök i Expos faktabank
- (-) Remove Innehållstyp: Artikel filter Innehållstyp: Artikel
- (-) Remove Innehållstyp: Expo wiki filter Innehållstyp: Expo wiki
- (-) Remove Organisation: Alliance of European National Movements (AENM) filter Organisation: Alliance of European National Movements (AENM)
- (-) Remove Organisation: Alliance for Peace and Freedom filter Organisation: Alliance for Peace and Freedom
- (-) Remove Organisation: Front National filter Organisation: Front National
Far-right funding. An European association of fascist and nazi politicians is receiving hundreds of thousands of euros in funding from the EU – in spite of a recent tightening of rules meant to prevent such aid going to anti-democratic groups.
Extreme right funding. Marita Ulvskog, MEP for the Swedish Social Democrats, was one of those who, in 2014, pushed the EU to prevent its funds going to fascist organizations. Following Expo’s revelation that vast funding once again have been disbursed to an association of fascists and nazis, Ulvskog is calling for an emergency meeting of her European parliamentary group.
European fascist and nazi associations have been given nearly two and a half million euros in EU subsidies since 2014 – despite the tightening of EU regulations that same year in order to prevent such funding. EU lawmakers say they were unaware of the cash flow.